We make sure the right questions are answered by the right people.
The promotion of an evidence based medical culture depends on contributions from quantitative as well as qualitative data collections in order to both generate and test hypotheses. By selecting the most appropriate research methods for any stage of a project, Next Research can provide explanation as well as measurement, and understanding as well as generalisability.
Whether you are exploring trends in clinical practice or are looking to confirm effectiveness in a defined patient group, Next Research is here to help. From small-scale clinical consultations to full-service management of trials we offer a broad range of services, fully customisable to your needs.
We believe in incorporating clinical knowledge and skill from step one. Setting up effective expert group meetings to understand and match the needs of clinicians and manufacturers is our specialty. Once we’ve worked out how your research question is best addressed we will match it with the services and investigator network required.
Quantitative data services
Prospective data collections
- Investigator initiated research support
- Protocol design and development
- Case report form and electronic data capture (EDC) system development
- Site identification, selection and training
- Clinical project management
- Clinical report writing
- Data collection and validation
- Data management and statistics
- Dissemination, publication and promotion services
- Independent sponsorship
- Quality system development
Specialised regulatory services (EU)
- PMCF planning and data collection
- Clinical Evaluation Report services
- Data protection compliance services
Systematic literature reviews
Qualitative data services
Market research services
- Investigator/Focus groups
- Strategic development and consultation
- Structured interviews
- Feasibility assessments
- Consensus meetings